We love having a fun event, but we also like having a safe event.
To ensure your safety and the safety of the other Life’s A Beach participants, please follow these rules:
- Participants must follow all instructions and accept all direction from the race director, staff, water safety team, volunteers and medical team.
- Life’s A Beach Triathlon is meant to be fun and very accessible, but participants must be physically able to complete the distances and the obstacles.
- Participants accept all risks associated with the Life’s A Beach Triathlon.
- Participants must be 9 years of age or older on race day in order to compete.
- Life’s A Beach bib numbers will be provided. Participants must wear the bib number on the front for all three disciplines.
- Life’s A Beach Bike numbers will be provided. Participants must attach the number to the front of their bike.
- Helmets (specifically designed for bicycling) must be worn properly during the bike portion of the event.
- Participants give permission to Endeavor Racing, LLC and Life’s A Beach Triathlon to use any video recordings and photographs for future marketing purposes.
- Life’s a Beach Triathlon registration is closed when the event reaches maximum capacity (which varies with the race venue).